Sunday 28 February 2010

The Crap Continues.....

This whole 2pm thingy is really starting to bug me its like filthying up kpop.

I just want things the way they were, with all the artists doing what they do best, which is entertaining us....all this mess makes me feel kind of depressed.

Its not fruitful at all and it's causing division...tbh, I've lost respect for a lot of people who I thought had brains....apparently you are allowed to be a bitch if you don't like someone elses opinion. Well, im sorry but, I don't share an opinion with other people about this but they don't go and threaten me...and that's why I love them.

It shows people don't really consider you as equals when they feel they have to threaten you...

AND FOR GODS SAKE DONT BRING THIS CRAP INTO BBVIP, BECAUSE IT IS NOT THE PLACE FOR IT!!!!!

*Sigh* I love Big Bang, even when they have scandals they are clean scandals haha. Just looking at pictures of them makes me delighted.

SO anyway ENOUGH of THAT for today...

UNI!!! Yeah I know depressing topic but I gotta get this off ma chest (before its too late).....reminds me of my current FB status...WAIT I have to post that here before the depressing uni confession -

Minnie Davies 'We are all at the mercy of our undergarments...'

comments -

Zaty 강대성 Aziz WTF???

Minnie Davies HAHAHAH well its true!!! I'M ALL FOR FREEDOM XDDD JK

Zaty 강대성 Aziz Seriously im lost..oh no..too much studying.im losing my fangirl touch..

Minnie Davies Its saying that underwear is uncomfortable LOLOL

Zaty 강대성 Aziz Loose it then! LOL my friend just mocked me for being a hardcore fangirl of kpop fandom

Minnie Davies LOL, I'd take it as a compliment....kpop land is like full of bitches lately though....its starting to bug me...why cant things be lovely

Zaty 강대성 Aziz LOL but i love those sasaeng for revealing everything now. What to reveal bout our boys? Hurm lets see, ji smokes, drinks, eager to get laid so much he dont even care to let everyone knows. Tabi drinks,smokes,n prolly has the most experience in 'that' field, bae is quite but he'll attack any girl anytime,dae is the clown, loves hyori in secret,actually shy in front of girls if he's alone,seungri drinks in secret,n experienced in the getting laid area LOL

Marina Sophia yeah i tend to not wear them at home XPP

and yeah... things in kpop just get worsen with all those drama...

Minnie Davies HAHAHA OMG THEY ARE ACTUALLY HUMAN!!!! THEY'VE BETRAYED US!!! LETS KILL THEM NOW!!!

underwear pfft, who needs it!! XD

Zaty 강대성 Aziz THEY ARE! n yet we accepted that fact! Y? Coz WE DONT CARE. Them being real is what we love.no matter how many proofs of their nasty lifestyle circulating i dont care. I just love ppl who are being honest with themselves. Look at ji. He proved he's human.

Minnie Davies LOLLL I still cant believe those pictures of their 'HUMAN LIFESTYLES' WTF!!!!

Oh yes Ji is human *wiggles eyebrows* he has to be.

I freaking love big bang and YG family

Marina Sophia LOLLL Zaty, that is TOTALLY TRUE!!! i was more eager to see them true life than the promoted ones... coz i really want to know that they are also can experience a normal human being life experiences XPP

Marina Sophia YEAH Minnie, all this drama makes us more in LOVE with BigBang & YG Family!! <333


ANYWAY FORGET WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY ABOUT UNI!!! IM WAY TOO TIRED FOR THAT CRAP...QAWROUQKJWROYQGWURLJBQKLWRIq

No comments:

Post a Comment