Friday 19 February 2010

I like...

I swear my procrastination skills are entering into a new dimension.

I'm getting to be a total pro at procrastinating - to a point that scares me.

But yeah, life goes on...

I've come to realize that there are only very few beautiful moments in life
the rest are dull or horrible, but I suppose at the end of your life - everything seems
beautiful even the horrible moments, because it means you felt something.
That's the thing about caring, things are so much more significant when you make them precious to you.

I want to have a lot of precious things...I want to view everything as precious in its own little or big way.

Maybe I should stop thinking about how depressing and rubbish my life seems and start loving the little things again.

Like laughing at sarah because she knows the exact minute Chansung of 2pm appears on all her 2pm downloads and skips to that minute everytime.

Or how my mum laughs at the most random things when we watch a movie

or how When I see a dog on TV I instantly run to wherever my dog is lying just in the house, so I can cuddle him.

and laugh at mine and Zaty and Rina eonnies current addiction with Park Bommie (dont ask why).

And be thankful that whatever I do and however I feel and whatever happens is what makes
my life mine - and makes me me.

And I probably wont feel like this tomorrow when I have tons of work to do which I don't feel like doing, but at least it will be somewhere in my heart.

*sigh*

Also Big Bangs song for lollipop 2 is LOVE!!! <3

I want to travel!!

I like Cornwall and I like sealions

I like it when my dog comes to sleep on the end of my bed in the middle of the night

I like webcamming <3

I like buying my sister stuff

I like getting letters

I like reminiscing about my childhood with friends, because even though we've changed we know we were lucky to have such a great time.

I like dvds

I like recieving parcels

I like typos

I like getting a good grade for something I wrote last minute

I like it when people trust me

I like it when all my family go out for a meal (even though we argue most of the time and order too much)

I like Christmas time

I like Snow Days

I like CF's

I like Korean boys

I like African wildlife

I like rice

I like spicy food

I like Asians : D

I like finishing assignments early

I like winning an argument

I like real hugs (by real I mean sincere, so even if its just a cyber hug *hugs* but its sincere, I like it ^^.

I like good hair days

I like baby animals

I like white T - shirts ^ ^

I like clean teeth :D

I like summer

I like the seaside

I like KPOP

I like warm coats and hats and scarves and gloves in winter

I like feeling like I'm important to the people who are important to me

I like seeing people who were meant for each other get together

.....................................

I like a lot more than I dislike - actually I LOVE all of the above

but I LOVE you more <3

to be continued...for the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment