Tuesday 2 February 2010

Rambling because I do it Good

This week has been mental. Its only day two and I have been through every kind of emotion you can think of...I've not cried yet though...I doubt that fact will be the same by the weekend though.

Ive decided riding on the bus alone is no fun. I have to spend 12 hours each week on a bus so its obvious I have to fine things to entertain myself during that time.

1. Music - If mp3 players werent invented and then put into phones I would have died many years ago. If I couldn't listen to music on the bus I just dont know what I'd do...cry possibly. Today I played hot issue intro TWICE because its just the insanest intro ever ' GDRAG - ON - ITS DANGEROUS' - so yeah music is essential.

2. Drawing pad - I will not necesarily draw in it, I just need to know its there. Allthough yesterday I did continue drawing a picture of bae I'm creating for my valentine on BBVIP. She likes bae and I couldn't think of anything else to do for her. hopefully i'll finish it before the 14th, HWAITING!!!!!

3. Pencils - For drawing purposes

4. Some sort of diary

5. A magazine - wildlife magazine usually...blue sharks are <3 So are manta rays and pole cats...I envy wildlife photographers, I really do.

.....

and I have to stop typing now cos my mum is being irrational...or maybe Im just being irritable

Either way Im ticked off

Good Day/ Night

No comments:

Post a Comment