Sunday 18 December 2011

Thank You for the Moment

You know when a moment changes a whole entire day?

That moment happened about two hours ago.

It's funny how a headache can be caused by a thought - expectancy - and then when fulfilment takes place, the pain in the head simply disappears!

It's hard to explain without me seeming creepy, but it's a heart issue and all I can say is. My Christmas miracle happened. It was very small and short and distant, but it happened and I am grateful to God for hearing both my vocal prayers and those little desperate ones I had inside my head.

The only problem with getting a little taste of something is that it really fuels your need for more. I shall now have to wear my grateful hat for days.

Work tomorrow and then I leave for home on Thursday! Christmas is in less than a week now...then new year. I wonder what 2012 will bring? I definitely hope that there will be a lack of heartache for me (and for other people). Seem to have been having an emotional roller coaster of a ride the past few years. It would just be so nice to be invisible to everyone except the people who truly care about you. Wouldn't that be lovely?

I'm so cautious with my emotions lately. Some things are too precious to spam out to the world.

Well. I'm going to hit the hay.

Good Night World.

Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment