Monday 19 December 2011

Seeking Destiny with Faith

It was a strange day at work today.

There is a feeling in the office like....everyone is just waiting for Christmas to come. Everyone is tired. Everyone is just holding on that little bit longer - then chill time.

A holiday at the end of the year really is a blessing.

Home just seems like paradise at the end of a looong dark tunnel...which reminds me, I really need to pick up my train tickets from the station. How horrible would it be if I missed my train because I'd forgot to get my tickets before hand D: D: D:

Can't even bare thinking about it.

This house is pretty much empty now...empty compared to usually.

Usually we have 10 people living here, but at the moment it's just 5. Not that I mind. Sometimes it's nice to have a quiet house.

Just read a great quote by Oscar Wilde.

'Never love anybody who treats you like you're ordinary.'

I like that. It makes perfect sense. Ordinary people are only people who someone hasn't bothered to get to know. How can you love somebody who you don't know? ITS STUPID!

The smell of dinner is rising up to my room. I don't know what it is, but it smells awesome. You know what else smells awesome - my room!

I cleaned it yesterday afternoon and it's just such a nice place to spend time in now - it really was a dump or as my friend called it 'a S*** hole'. However, let me tell you this. The dumpyness of my room was not entirely my doing. My room mate had a great hand in the mess. However, now that she is away for the holidays I have made it nice for when we both come back after Christmas.

I have a few 'Minnie's Needs' Prayers for the next few days.

1. Afore mentioned tickets to be 'got'.
2. The next few days of work to be manageable.
3. My secret santa gift to arrive in the post tomorrow.
4. Transportation help from friends.

They may seem like silly needs, but the power of prayer goes a long way so if you are that way inclined, please agree with me for these things. Not that God needs tons of people praying to make Him active, but I'm absolutely sure he loves when people talk to Him.

'As the Good Book says'

 22 Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed, 
      Because His compassions fail not. 
       23 They are new every morning; 
      Great is Your faithfulness. 
       24 “ The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, 

      “ Therefore I hope in Him!” 
       25 The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, 
      To the soul who seeks Him. 



Lamentations 3: 22-25


I just have to mention that my toenails are really long. I could actually attack people with them....If I really wanted to do that.

I should really sleep.

Night me lovelies and me darlins'

Min

No comments:

Post a Comment