Sunday 11 December 2011

I Love the Moon

Nose is running like an open faucet.

My head feels like its in the clouds, but not in a good way.

The thought of work tomorrow is bleak....one thing spurs me on - there will be chocolate cake.

Winter has definitely arrived in the South of England. I thought it would never come due to the Indian Summer we had in October, but here it is. Apparently it has already started snowing up North, but we've had no such luck down here.

I went to a birthday party today at a Mexican restaurant. I had a chilli beef burrito. It was smothered in sour cream, refried beans and guacamole. I'm grateful that I chose a spicy dish, because it meant I could taste something.

The common cold is such a torture for a food lover.

My sister got me watching a new drama called Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. ITS AWESOME! There is this one tall guy who I love. He's awesome too, in a really fit way.

Having caught up on all the current episodes of that particular drama I felt a huge need to watch something in which Lee Min Ho stars. Therefore, I have decided to attempt to watch City Hunter. Lee Min  Ho is one of my favourite sources of eye candy.

My housemates and I have decided to go and watch New Years Eve at the cinema this weekend. It looks like quite a fun film. It's in the vein of the Valentines Day movie, which was all fun and no depth. It should be a nice bonding time with my friends though, before we separate for Christmas.

Speaking of which, I am very much looking forward to this festive time. I don't know how people manage winter without a Christmas. It's like a bright light in the centre of a completely depressing time of year. Of course there are religious reasons why people celebrate it too, but I think the main reason is that we need some distraction from the dark cold days.

Jesus was born in Summer anyway...apparently...according to historians. Some ninja Christians just hijacked a pagan celebration and decided to partay in December instead....a birthday is much nicer that sacrificing children to trees anyway.

I've bought most of my family's presents. I find it all very exciting. There are a few surprises waiting. Giving can be such a scream.

I've had my hair up in a ponytail for hours, it honestly feels as if my scalp is going to fall off, but it looks so nice, I don't want to let it down. Talk about being a slave to ones own appearance. I feel so ashamed.

AIIIGOOOOOOOOOO! I seriously wish I could stick some sort of vacuum up my nose and suck all the snot out. It sounds gross, but hey, desperate times call for desperate measures....a super hot curry might do the trick.

OH OH OH also some new news! I am no longer staff at the Big Bang VIP forum. Got demoted a few days ago due to my lack of activity. It's kind of sad, but I guess it was a long time coming and there is no way I can commit myself to working there if I don't have a laptop. Anyway, I'm actually looking forward to being served  rather than waiting on other people :D

I let my hair down...It was killing.

Gonna watch some drama now.

Laters mi amigo's

Min

No comments:

Post a Comment