Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas Present.

Its Christmas Day!

Peace and good will to all men! .... well, I try.

Christmas 2011 has so far, been a success. Dinner was yummy and not TOO filling as it can sometimes get.

Had a lovely lie-in this morning, but then had to leap out of bed as I heard my dog gagging and then proceed to vomiting on my grandmas nicely kept carpet. I cleaned the mess up and then it was PRESENT TIME.

My list of presents is as follows -

Davidoff Cool Water perfume

A Thermal cup thingy

Penguin ice skate guards

Penguin socks

(you can tell what type of bird is my favourite innit)

Some thick socks to wear with my ice skates

A love hearts mug, complete with candy.

Two writing pads plus a set of pens

A devotional book

Pyjamas

Slippers

 - Thats all I can remember, but I'm expecting a few more presents tomorrow from other family. Spoiled, I know.

Ratatouille is on TV at the moment. I LOVE THIS MOVIE! Rats are cute!

Being home is excellent, I miss being home. It's so comfortable and pressureless.

I have only one Christmas wish left - that I will be able to watch Doctor Who in peace. It may not happen, but I can hope. It all depends on what time the cousins arrive. If not, there is always Downton Abbey to lessen the blow.

Christmas TV is ridiculous.

I bought the very final Alex Rider book yesterday. It's strange, I started reading those books when I was about 16 and now I am 23 reading the final volume and yet Alex Rider has remained 14 years old the entire time. Fictional characters have the best life.

I must go now and enjoy the rest of my Christmas Day, but I wish the very best for you and yours - have a fit time.

Love Min

No comments:

Post a Comment