Monday 9 May 2011

LOVEYOURFACE

I had a great weekend, so relaxing.

(andmanubeatchelseatrolloloololololooooooool)

Couldn't make it to church because its like FAR away...buuut here's the awesome part - they livestream the services now so I watched church while I was sat on the SOFA! It was quite amazing, but then half way through Kevin (my laptop) decided to crash because he isn't very good at handling flashplayers these days.

I got the general idea of what the sermon was about though - LOVE - I love sermons about love because I love to love, but this was about a whole 'nother level of love.

You see Jesus commanded us (Christians) to love one another as He loved us. So you can like nod your head and be like 'Well that's not new because they pretty much had the same love one another rule in the old Jewish law.' BUT WAIT! The old law is all like - treat others as you would like them to treat you.

See the difference? No? Well Jesus said love each other as HE LOVES US! And He loved us more than He loved Himself so therefore - we should love each other MORE than we love ourselves! ITS HORRENDOUSLY hard for me to love someone more than I love myself...I just realised I break this commandment all the time - to hate is so much easier (and weaker) than to love.

I'm gonna work even harder to be like an awesome lover (lmao)

I think I picked up the sermon pretty well, even if Kevin was misbehaving.

Then of course, I went out with my friends for the rest of the day for a nice long walk. Its so weird from inside the house the weather looked FREEZING, but as soon as you walked outside its was like

'Oooo it's quite warm innit?'
I took a few pictures while we were on the walk, but of course, being the person that I am - I left the lead for my camera at home so I can't transfer them to Kevin, which is quite sad because I WANNA SEE THEM BIG!

OOOOO guess what?

IN ONE MONTH I WILL BE ON THE BEACH!!!!!!!!!

asFPILAKJSFOAPSF UAPOSJFLKAS OUFJOAFLKI ASUFOJASLF ASOJFLASFJ

I'm SOOOOO FRIGGEN EXCITED! SEE HOW I'M CAPSING? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I THINK ABOUT THOSE OCEAN WATERS RUSHING OVER MY BODY LIKE SOME SORT OF MAGIC FRESHNESS!

Not to mention baking summer days where the sand gets so hot that you literally cannot stand on it - and if you do try to walk on it barefoot your soles will actually PERISH.

And yet, I still continue to walk on that flaming sand even though every year my feet nearly burn to death.

There is just something delicious about ALMOST frying your feet and then cooling them in the ocean.

I am a very weird person. My friend commented on my weirdness in the car on the way home from work.

Me - 'Do you still love those satsumas (little orange type things)'

Friend - 'Yeah, but not as much because I've not had a very tasty one recently.'

Me - 'Do you like them because they look like Mikey (her boyfriend)?'

Friend - *LOL* 'You what?! I never thought of him like that before.'

Me - 'I'm not saying he does look like one, I just thought maybe you thought they resembled each other.'

....

Friend - 'You are SO weird.'

Friend - 'I love weird people.'

Me - *smiles*

Though actually, I'm not THAT weird - I just don't mind being myself. You know, there are too many people in the world who don't actually accept that they are who they are.

I think life becomes SO much easier when you actually don't have to try and be something. People who are obsessed with trying to be different really get on my nerves.

I feel like slapping them and saying ' THERE IS ONLY ONE YOU IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD, YOU CANNOT GET ANY DIFFERENTER! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE, YOU STUPID IDIOT!'

(yes, I know 'differenter' is not actually a word, but I felt it was appropriate for what I'm trying to say - don't go all grammar nazi on me now! I could take your grammar and make it look like a single-celled organism next to my beasty grammar)

Then of course I remember that I have to love others more than myself, but then again, you can still love someone and know that they are an idiot. I mean I know lots of people who are idiots and I still love them...people probably think the same of me LOLOLOL.

My quilt is like MASSIVE now. One of the girls was like -  'It's a good job your dad is comin' to pick you up 'cos you would NEVER get that on a bus.'

I was just like - *nods* u_u 'IKR'

Well anyway, It's nice that I managed to get a blog in because I really miss doin it. I've been writing in my diary recently to make up for it!

Gonna do a bit of crocheting now!

LOVE YOU MANYS AND LOTS!

From the one and Minface

No comments:

Post a Comment