Monday 2 May 2011

I've Been Thinking

Tomorrow I will be travelling a lot again. Luckily the trip is broken up by a stop right in the middle so rather than having to travel on a stinky bus for 5 hours straight. I will be going for 2h and 40 stopping for a nice little break somewhere only goodness knows for 40 mins and then driving for another 1 and half hours...which is not bad - but let me tell you, I will be VEREH happy when I reach my destination.

And I still need to pack..sort of. I just thought I hadn't blogged in a while and I'm not going to have much time to do so in the next month, therefore I should take this opportunity now while I still can!

So,  what do I have to tell you about my life?

Well, I'v been doing a lot of thinking recently, because I have absolutely no idea what I'm supposed to be doing with my life. Where am I going? or Where am I meant to be?

I only know one thing - I feel so at ease.

If you know me very well at all you will know that I tend to internally stress.

This means, rather than let my emotions out. I let my worries and anxieties eat away at me on the inside. This in turn makes me feel unwell - I get strange pains in my stomach and stuff and it's just not very nice.

Anyway, these past few months as I've been doing all this thinking it has lead me to meditate on my spiritual side more and more. To be honest, I'm not a very spiritual person - I appear to be more of a walking contradiction. You see, I like science, but I also believe God created the world in 6 days.

If you know anything about science nowadays you will know that it is THE single most horrendously closed minded subject to be taught on this earth.

That is not the type of science I like - the science I like is when amazing people (true scientists) would hear about myths and tried to find if they were fact, where they would discover new things and have open minds about every single possibility.

Did you know the greatest scientists where those who stood up to societies with closed minds and proved them all wrong? They asked questions that were not allowed to be asked.

Did you also know that a huge portion of those men and women believed in God?

I heard a quote by an athiestic scientist once and he said something like 'Someone who believes in God isn't a real scientist.'

I wonder if that person would like to say those same words to Albert Einstein, Michael Faraday, Sir Isaac Newton and Gregor Mendel - just to name a few.

Do you know in schools they teach evolution and the big bang theory as truth when actually, there is no proof of that at all?

Did you also know that science can only be called fact if it can be reproduced again for human observation?

That being said - the argument of evolution V creation as possible origins of the universe is kind of invalid.

After all...no one was there to see either happen, neither can be proved - in both cases, its a matter of faith and you must choose what you are going to believe.

Now here is where my logic comes in.

I've never seen an explosion create something - I've also never seen something organic come from something inorganic.

HOWEVER,

I have seen an intelligent human being create great art and design cities and wonderful things - I've also seen that life comes from life.

It's just that simple.

Therefore, I choose to believe that One Omnipotent Being, created the universe and all therein - Creation by a Creator. Life from Life.

and if I believe that then there actually was a witness to creation - God Himself.

And that's is where my comfort comes from.

Knowing that no matter how uncertain I am and no matter how lost I feel, the Person who Created the stars in the sky, the world that I live in and the people that I love - made me for a reason. I look forward to the life He has made for me to live - I know through out my whole being, that everything will be ok. I will find my place in life, I will be fulfilled in everything and Manchester United will win the premier league (cough).

So you could say, I've been finding my spiritual side by studying science - I love being a walking contradiction.

So, food for thought?

Hopefully I can blog a bit while I am away, but if not. I hope you have beautiful days and nights.

Love Min

'Come to Me , all you who are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.' Matthew 11: 28-30

1 comment:

  1. You never fail to inspire me.. ^^
    I always see the world on the bright side because of you..

    Thank you nuna.. ^^ Thank you very much.. ^^ you keep me so much alive!!!

    and...

    WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HUBA HUBA!!!! Enjoy your trip to the south!!! I'll be missing you!!!!! Hope you'll find joy and happiness and awesomeness and aldhcaskdhcjksbdkcvadjkadnbuvhduofqn to you southern escapade!!!

    I'll be in here in case you need to butt-slap somebody who piss you well enough to taste the fury of my butt-slap.. ahhaha.. XD

    take care nuna.. ^^

    ReplyDelete