Saturday 21 May 2011

23

My birthday went well. Technically it was yesterday, but since I've not slept yet I still consider it ongoing.

Had a good day anyway. My mum and dads party went well. It didn't rain really which is lovely, though it was quite breezy. There was a gazebo up over the food and I was really hoping it would blow up and away, because that would just be hilarious.

However, the gazebo stayed firmly on the ground - well, not too firmly, but it stayed there.

My mum and dads friend made me a gorgeous cake -


As you can see, I seem to be very happy about my cake-


Basically, I was generally very happy haha! -


Me and my boi :D


My face feels so greasy now though. It always feels greasy after a long day - like a bag of chips.

Anyway, I would like to use this space to thank every single person who wished me well and blessed me with presents and stuff. You are so glorious I hope you realise this :D People who make other people truly happy are glorious. It's just that simple. And today (and usually every day) you made feel so happy and contented and loved, it's a beautiful thing to know that people care. I hope that people know that I care about them too.

So thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

On a totally different note. How insane was that dude who predicted the end of the world? I didn't look into it that much. I NEVER take 'end of world predictions' seriously.

My faith is a back up to false rumours.

Jesus said that no man would know the 'day or the hour' - therefore, in my belief, any person who claims they do know the date of the end of the world or the return of Christ or whatever is a complete headcase and a  liar, because 'no man will know' - DUH

I just find it funny how the prediction was on my birthday. Hilarity.

Lord, it's late! Almost 1am! I've not been up this late for AGES!

I should probably go and sleep. I need to take paracetamol and antihistamines before I hit the sack, because I have a feeling I will sneeze all night if I don't.

Ok, goodnight my happy and joyous beloveds. You know I love you loads!

From Minnie

P.S. A whole new year is ahead of me. 23. What should I do? Where will I go? I have dreams and desires constantly drifting between my ears. The amazing thing is, I've seen these things slowly coming into reality over the past few months and I'm just wondering and waiting for what is around the next corner.

Take my life and make it all that it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment