Wednesday 20 April 2011

Im So Stupid in Love!

Yesterday I had a VERY eye-opening experience. Well it was more like a slap in the face for me.

I got kind of upset by it and went to bed at like 9pm LOL...I do that you know, when I get upset by something I go to bed as early as poss.

Anyhoo, reality has hit me forcefully...in the form of a VERY awful decision by the job centre. Basically, I have to do a course in retail until July - every day - from 9am to 4pm.

One thing is clear to me - I WILL not be doing that course.

There are many reasons why.

Firstly, this type of course was made for people who have not had the opportunity to finish basic education and have to learn a skill. It is TOTALLY inappropriate for me who has completed higher education to be doing such a course. Not for snobbish reasons, but because someone who needs it could be going without because I am taking up space.

Secondly, I have better things to do with my time. I'm going away in May to help a charitable and worthy cause and I really don't plan on giving that up to satisfy the government. I will quite gladly give up job seekers allowance if that is what it comes to.

Thirdly, you only get 5 days holiday from this course. I plan on going away with my family for 10 days - nuff said. My family time, especially since my grandma is going on holiday with us this year, is FAR more important to me than financial benefits.

Therefore my friends - by faith I will give up job seekers financial services and trust God has something super duper for me - which He has. I am in awe of His provision in advance. He is incredible and beautiful and I am His :)

Other than that issue! I HAVE HAD A GORGEOUS DAY!

Did you know how glorious England is in summer? It makes me overflow with national pride.

Its ESPECIALLY amazing when Big Bang bring out amazing summerful anthems to blast out of the speakers!
The boys have completely surpassed themselves this year.

Me and my sister have been amazing VIPS too. This year so far we have converted about 5 of our friends to big bang fandom. WE ARE ROLLIN BAYBAY!

Its so satisfying to see our English friends posting Big Bang related stuff on facebook or other such social sites. SPREAD THE LOVAGE!

Its been such good weather that I've taken my dog for three walks today and its only 7 pm. Samuel is a very happy chappy at the moment. It wont be long before everyone starts complaining about how hot it is. We British people are never actually satisfied with our country's meteorology. Its ingrained in our genetics to never be completely satisfied with anything. Allthough, we all agree that our country is the best overall - which it is - sorry other countries XD

My sis is currently out riding her pony. I'm very happy that she is able to go out riding again. Over winter she didn't seem to be doing anything but mucking out poo and wee. It's nice that she is actually able to have fun with her pet now!

Recently, I've been CRAVING the beach. No, more like INTENSELY CRAVING the beach. It's probably because its freakishly close to our annual holiday and Its been almost a year since I have hurled my body into those crazy alive waves! I think there is a part of me that would quite happily live on a beach permanently. I'm superduper looking forward to reuniting with the Atlantic ocean. Now it would be almost perfection if I could surf properly. My life would be complete!

I was applying suncream to my fair epidermis earlier and the smell just transported me to summer and the waves and the sand and the glory of Gods fine creation and now I think I have a suncream addiction - it will go nicely with my caffeine addiction, but have less side effects when I have withdrawal symptoms. Unless, crying is a side effect, because I do feel sad when its time for winter and dark days and no suncream.

BUT YEAAHHHH BABY! SUMMERTIME IS OOONNNNNN!

I should go now for two reasons.

One, I am wearing COMPLETELY inappropriate clothing for Bible Study, which is at our house today and starts in 35 mins. I should change because some people wont appreciate shorts and tanktops for these sorts of occasions although I don't think Jesus really gives two hoots. I can't expect people to be Him though so I will change out of respect for them.

Secondly, I have to tidy the kitchen. Should have started that like 10 mins ago or summink!

SEE you later my darls!

Lotsa lovins for youuuu!

Minnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment