Tuesday 14 April 2009

An Update of the Things I've Been Watching During Easter

This is just an update of all the movies I've watched during these Easter holidays, when I probably should have been working....oh dear. I suppose I work better under stress anyway, but I still hate having to shovel out assignments last minute...my life is a tad suckish at the mo'.

Well anyway I'll start with Korean movies first and then move on to Japanese -

Korean

Antique Bakery (Comedy, Mystery) - Age 15 and up

Highway Star (Comedy) -Age 12 and up

Romantic Island (Romance, Comedy) - Age 12 and up

Please Teach me English - Age and up

Whose Got the Tape (Comedy, Action) - Age 12 and up (language)

May 18 (Historical, Action) - Age 15 and up

I want to watch: Ditto, Gangster High

Japanese

Koizora (Romance, Drama) - Age 12 and up

Detroit Metal City (Comedy, Musical) - Age 15 and up (language)

Kimi ni Shika Kikoenai (Drama, Romance) - Suitable for all ages

And thats all I can remember watching, there may have been more.

I've decided to buy the Big Bang Global Warning DVD when I get my money, I saw everything that comes with it and was drooling uncontrollably...and it have perfect English Subs with it, which helps considering I'm English and am not fluent in Korean (unfortunately).


I keep seeing things I want to buy, its not good hehehe :)
Anyway, laters people ^_^
Listening to: D.I.S.C.O - Uhm Jung Hwa Feat. T.O.P (the TOP bit sooo HAWT)

1 comment:

  1. is antique bakery good?
    ive seen the jdorama one but this one is movie rite?

    ReplyDelete