Friday 3 April 2009

First of all I havn't updated for so long so I have MUCH to put forth in this post. Second of all, most of the content of this post with be complete spazzing over Big Bang because in these past few weeks they have been busy making cfs and digital singles and numerous other things so I have been in fangirl heaven.
So I will begin: BIG BANG

The female version of Big Bang are called 21 or 2NE1 (TO ANYONE, geddit?). When I heard a female group was going to be formed I was quite unsure of if I would like them or not. Fortunately for me (and them) I absolutely adore the song 'Lollipop' they did together with Big Bang (actually I'm currently listening to it). They look like pretty cool girls and look good working together with the boys. I don't know all of their names yet so I wont try to remember, but I'm looking forward to what they are going to bring in the future :)

Here's the MV for Lollipop:




Big Bang Highlights of the mv for me: TOP singing the chorus and his glasses, the way G-Dragon says 'rainbow' ^_^, Seungris cape it's sooooo cute, Bae dancing with all the girls even though he's quite shy really and his 'F-R-E-S-H', Dae Dae's break with Seungri was awesome, I love it when the dongsengs sing together (like in Number 1)...oh and when Dae goes O-o-ohh yeah, it gets me everytime, there is also a G-Ri moment at the end if you look carefully, at about 3:05 I think....heck the whole mv is a highlight and is it just me who has been doing the Lollipop dance all day?...and I'm spazzing again (tries to calm down but fails).

Here's the two Big Bang CF's that have come out recently, the first one is for the Lollipop phone and the one they wrote the song for and the second one is for Hite Beer and Seugri isn't in it because at the time of filming he was promoting Strong Baby and also he's underage or something like that, enjoy---



It's similair to the MV, doesn't that phone look cool, if only they sold it in England *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment