Saturday 4 April 2009

G-Dragon

I was thinking about content for future blogs when there is not much exciting happening (like always). I've decided I'm going to write a little something about each of the artists (actors, actresses, mc's, musical artists) that I have a special attachment to. I'll just write stuff like when I first saw them and why I like them and why they are particularly special to me.

Today I'm going to write about a musical artist who is one of those multi-talented people who you would envy a great deal if you didn't already love them to death....

This person is....*drumroll*....G-Dragon!!!!

Whose real name is Kwon Ji Yong (but all you fangirls out there knew that already right?).


I honestly don't think there is a reason not to like this person. Here are a few reasons why everyone loves him.

1. He is the leader of the sensational group Big Bang and boy, is he a good leader

2. Even though he is the leader he's not too serious and knows how to have a good time.

3. He is renowned for being able to wear just about anything and make it look good. (I know from what I've seen if anyone but him had worn some of those outfits they would have been taken to prison...ma, he makes them look good...even if they are not)
Yes, he is dressed as a woman here, it was for a very hilarious skit he did with fellow band member TOP *Excuse to post a Tabi Pic ^_^*

This is TOP (He's a handsome boy huh...and a freaking good rapper!!!!! jfhdjkhfsdfhg)
Back to GD ^_^

(Not one of his very outrageous outfits, but he looks cute, ne?)

GD in cheeky eyeliner mode.....he just reeks of cheeky doesn't he...*fond*

Not sure what he's wearing here, obviously he's pretty happy though....what a smile :)

4. He can rap and sing and write his own music and he writes songs for fellow band members (namely seungri and Daesung, the dongsengs...*picture excuse!!!!!*)

Dae Dae and Seungri ^^^^^ (Maknae looks somewhat upset that his Hyung is trying to kill him ^_^)


5. Most of the time he has a cheeky smile on his face and thats why we all love him :)

Now, for special reasons why I love him :)

1. He is one of the cutest people I have ever seen eg....

He has the AWWW factor right?

2. As well as being cute he's also prone to being very hot when he wishes ;) --- and I'm not complaining.


We all know Bong looks good in a suit *Gazes in admiration*

Kwon Leader with the fake tats lol, he doesn't need those anymore.

3. I love his adorable hyung/dongseng relationship with Seungri...GO G-RI

Haha my excuse to put LUSH screenshot from Strong Baby up ^_^

Yep G loves his maknae a lot....and we love that they are so lubing :)

4. He has that leader aura when you see him on interviews, which I think is awesome

He looks sad here.....

5. He sometimes tries to be cold, but all GD fans know its an act and that he's actually a fun, caring and very cute guy.....and talented to boot.

Ji Yong mid-yawn, cuuuuuttteee

Bong kissing up to the camera, literally

6. He has Amaaaaaazing hair (but I'm not going to go into this because GD's hair needs a whole blog post for itself ^_^)

7. And to finish with this blog, the reason why I love G Dragon Most of all is because he is an invaluable part of the best most fantastic wonderful brilliant music group in the world......

BIG BANG!!!!


Love From Min :P

5 comments:

  1. <3 BLOG GET'S 2 THUMBS UP

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW I TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah, then I know you have great taste :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loveeeeeeeeee hiiiiiiiim~~~


    http://gdragon-addict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE BIGBANG<3

    ReplyDelete