Saturday 7 April 2012

Supressed

Why do chips taste so good?

Not that I fancy any at the moment. Just having a little wonder.

I'm getting really irritated for a silly reason. I made my bed on my grandmas sofa and suddenly everyone in the house have decided that they want to sit on the sofa, therefore leaving me with about two inches of space.

I don't know why I'm being so irritable. It's just people can be so grrrrrrrrrr!

Why do people ask you questions when they can obviously see you've just put food in your mouth?

Why do they speak just to hear the sound of their own voices?

And why the hell do they presume to know how your mind works more than you do?

I actually think the answer to my questions is, Minnie, you are over tired the cold you have is causing your ears to be blocked with snotty fluid.

Usually I can keep my cynical thoughts and sarcasm within me, but when you have fluid in your ears it is so hard to be positive.

It's 11:11.

Gosh I need to sleep...I also need leg space. Or just space in general.

Dreams take me somewhere open and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment