Tuesday 27 March 2012

Abnormal, the New Normal

So many things are happening all at once.

The laziness within me is like...

'Dude, chill your life.'

I know, that is just a load of tosh.

Actually, life is just being normal. Full. It just makes me want more of it.

This in turn, makes my life SO irritating.

Monotony, that curse. I have to drag through the days waiting for the times I have planned for excitement, or at least some amazing surprise. Yet the great race just loves keeping it simple just when I want everything to explode.

This leaves me in a great predicament. Should I throw in the towel of monotony and give up making a living so I can then ACTUALLY  live a living?

The truth is, I need money dammit. The things I like are expensive. The things I want to do have an expense. So you see, monotony is what I pay for being able to live a life that I enjoy.

(Not that I am endorsing the love of 'Things' - I just can't be bothered thinking up words that describe life stuff at the moment.)

If I could just find a way to make the boring stuff worthwhile, in my own mind, so then everything would be wonderful and interesting.

But then...if everything is interesting, does everything then become not very interesting at all????

I DON'T EVEN KNOW!

I just super confused my own brain with this entire post. Do I even want to continue to publicize my ability to completely and utterly befuddle myself?

I need someone to fool around with.

I'm going now, to write deep and meaningful poetry about how I really feel.

Minneh

No comments:

Post a Comment