Sunday 29 January 2012

Sketchy decisions

Today I endeavored to draw again, which was lovely. I had a choice whether to do nothing or draw and I opted for the creative.

Luckily, the subject of my picture is someone who I have a great deal of affection for so it's much easier for me to capture the likeness.

This weekend I have felt abnormally sleepy. I really crashed in a huge way. Maybe it's a good thing. I was rather stressed the whole of last week because I made a big decision during the first half of the week and I was coming to terms with it.

And te decision I made was....*drumroll* to go to Korea!

'oh yeah sure' you all say, 'she is saying she is going to Korea - again.'

But this time is different you see, oh doubting ones. This time I WILL be going and in March no less. So yeah. Going a bit insane tbh.

My tummy keeps moving.

Gonna contInue drawing now.

Latersss my lOvelies!!!

Min

No comments:

Post a Comment