Tuesday 24 February 2009

Attack on the Pin-Up Boys

I added a new film to my 'I have watched this Korean movie' list today. The film is called Attack on the Pin Up Boys and stars the entirety of Super Junior, bar one I think (for those who don't know, SJ are a K Pop group with numerous members).

Anyhoo the film is possibly the wierdest most hilarious thing I have seen all day (maybe with the exception of my reflection in the mirror this morning, gross stuff). A quick summary of the storyline would be:

In a time when highschool students are bored witless a strange and exciting distraction appears...all the popular, handsome, talented, and smart young men are getting poo missiles chucked at them by an anonymous attacker. Who will be struck next? Who is the attacker? And, is it true that once hit, a person becomes more famous than ever could be imagined?

Sounds strange eh? It's actually a pretty old movie (well, 2007) but I did not discover my hallyu obsession until 2008 so thats why I only watched it today and not 2007.

To be honest, it's not a deep, meaningful, touching or emotional film, but it made me laugh...films with poo missiles tend to make me laugh. I guess its an asset in that it may help with remembering the SJ members names as well >_<


I'll leave you to count them all......

No comments:

Post a Comment