Monday 23 February 2009

Another blog

I have a private blog and then I thought...what the hell, aren't blogs supposed to be public. To be honest though, I bet my private one is a hecka lot more interesting than this one will be. Lets see how it goes anyway.

Things this blog will disclose to the world:

My interest in all things Hallyu (Korean pop culture)

The events that occur during my life as a student

Random other stuff I pick up

My obsession with Asian dramas and all the other things that concur

And probably other stuff I can't be bothered mentioning at the moment....

I'm off now anyway... here is a free hug for you *hug*

1 comment:

  1. wooooooooooo
    at first it was weird seeing/knowing that English can be addicted to asian thingy...
    but wth, we asian loves everything English too

    ahahahahaaaaaaa..
    happy that u finally decided to share your thoughts and interest here..

    *hugs u back~~~~*

    ReplyDelete