Monday 19 October 2009

Im looking at myself in a new light recently. Asking myself what do I truly want. Its actually quite a hard question to answer. I have this life that I was given...how do I steer it? What was I supposed to do with it? I'm always asking myself these questions.

Sometimes they hammer into my head all the time and drive me crazy. Then I go to my beloved outlet at BBVIP and live my moments there carefree. I'm lucky to have found such a wonderful place. The thought of not ever meeting the people there is a terrible thing. Its horrendous for me to even think about before when they lived in this world and I had no idea...I think its all to do with destiny though. I mean there is always a purpose to meeting people. I dont believe in chance.

Unfulfilled
I'm getting used to waiting
My body is relaxing
Not settling for a loss
Just waiting for the win
I move in empty circles
I live for the necessity
Being patient for the moment
When I'll be free from the wait
I close my eyes and breathe
Everything crawls in slow motion
The days they pass so slow
And yet they speed right by
Nothing seems to proceed
Yet steady pace of life continues
and this is how it is
Nothing happens, but everything changes
Chances of new loves are missed
and yet, I continue waiting
What are new loves in comparison?
To live a day with you
Is more than 1000 with another
If someone else gave me their heart
I would be decievig them
for I'd still be waiting for yours.
So basicly that is how I feel...only extra acute,

No comments:

Post a Comment