Saturday 27 June 2009

Loving life? or Living Life?

I've not written a post in a ridiculous amount of time and as it is 00:47 in the morning (GMT) I decided to write one.

I have an announcement to make...Today I ********** Victoria Davies worked for money!!! Yes I did. The annoying this is, I have yet to get my hard earned money and belive me it WAS hard earned. I picked strawberries from 8:00am to 4:45pm, it was back breaking and my arms are now sunburned...not that I'm complaining, because they'll go brown when the red has faded :D I'm back working again on Monday, this time from 6:00am...I think I will probably die. but anyway, enough of this work talk!!! It boring!!!

Other news!!! I'm falling in love!!!....nope, not like that...there is still no-one around who is worthy of my efforts. The thing I am falling in love with is writing...well, it's more like a re-falling in love, since I was in a relationship with it before...but I'm sorry to say I neglected it and it felt lost and confused and slipped away from me, but then it realized that I was lonely without it and regretted pushing it aside and it came back to me.................

WTH? What is wrong with me? Anyway the point is, I've started writing again and it's all because my lush dongsaeng Leslie asked me to co-write a fic with her. I'm totally enjoying it. It's a good chance for me to sharpen my writing skills a bit and all that jazz, anyway if anyone is interested I'll link you to the story---it's a fantasy one ^ ^---Though the only people who read my blog probably have already read the fic. Ne? Zaty Eonnie? hehehe

I'm in a strange mood today. Can't quite put my finger on what I feel...Is it contentment or is it hope? Is it happiness or is it excitement? I dunno, but I know one thing...I'm tired, SOSOS tired...well, it is o1:09am...HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE, I love you today just as much as I did yesterday and maybe a bit more.

GDnight ~

2 comments:

  1. LOL min...
    i know they are silent readers out there that really read urs and leslie's fic..
    sometimes silent readers does demotivates me...i mean it's good to know that someone actually reads ur hardwork..
    but then again, it's always my passion to write so whatever...

    MIN U SHOULD REALLY GET A SBOX FOR UR BLOGGGGGGGG

    ReplyDelete